I am collecting stories from people who have found meaning in the depths of their grief. If this is you, keep reading…
Not everyone has found meaning in their loss, but if you have, I would love to hear from you. Often we think of grief in relation to someone dying, but grief shows up when we experience a change, a loss, or an adjustment that is extremely difficult. I believe no matter what you experienced that caused the grief, the meaning you find in it gives a purpose and helps you grow.
If you have:
- lost a job or a home
- experienced war in any form
- had a loss of someone you loved
- had a miscarriage or lost a baby
- went through a natural disaster
- had a dream that was not fulfilled for your child or yourself
- gone through a divorce
- had a big move to another country or gone through reverse culture shock
- experienced a major move, change, or a rite of passage that created a period of grief in your life
Then I would love to hear from you!
I am collecting stories of meaning from people all over the world to use in a book to provide support, hope, and a lighthouse to those struggling with grief. I also want to shed light on the greater purpose grief can serve: to help us grow in immeasurable ways.
If you are ready to share your journey with others, please take some time to complete the first and second steps below. The first step is the release form allowing me to use what you share for the book. The second step is a form to fill out with your grief experience and the meaning you have found in it.
Thank you so much for your help with my Stories of Meaning project!